Thursday 10 April 2014

'Settle Down' | Topshop £12 Black Cami Dress

 
 

So this is a bit of a different post for me. I brought this £12 Black Cami Dress from Topshop a few days back whilst I was on my placement there and had no idea what to wear with it. So I thought I would try a few outfits in one post - let me know in the comments which ones you like or your favourite I would love to know. All outfit details are below and let me know if you like this kind of post.
Follow me on Instagram along the sidebar if you want to see more up-to-date pictures of both my work placement at Topshop and any new clothing or makeup items I buy.
Thanks for reading and another outfit is coming up soon,
 
Love
Sarah
 
 
 

 
H&M Cardigan (newish should still be instore) | £14.99
Belt (OLD)
Primark Hair Tie | £1.50


 





 
Primark Sheer Sleeve Jumper (really lovely!) | £6
Topshop Necklace (sale)
 

 
Primark Sleeveless Blazer | £12
Primark Necklace | £4

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love the way you styled everything.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete