Tuesday 4 March 2014

'Pick A Part That's New'

 






Topshop Coat (similar jacket here)
Topshop Necklace
Michael Kors MK-5128 Rose Gold Plated Chronograph Watch (review here)
 
I picked up this lovely White Turtleneck from Forever 21 yesterday, and for £11.50 it is such good quality (I brought a size large which is perfect - a small would have been way too tight!). I wore it with my old season Topshop jacket which I think works well, and they have actually used this material in a new style jacket this season (link above). Naturally I wore my grey Joni Jeans which I have lived in for the past two weeks - I'm probably going to end up getting them in all the colours - they now have them in a cropped leg style now (see here).
 
My uni Visual Merchandising project is coming to an end, so if you want to see it, check out my Instagram and Twitter for pictures (username is sarah_bowater) or links on the sidebar.
 
Thanks for Reading,
 
Love
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! Stylish and cute :) I am loving your coat!! You look stunning :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it - that's so sweet of you (I can't say I agree though!) Thanks for your lovely comment!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great outfit! I am in love with that coat, it gives such a nice slouchy feeling.

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat looks perfect paired with the turtle neck.
    - www.blkaesthetic.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your coat! I have a pretty similar one but who cares, you can never have to many coats, right? :)



    Check out my fashion/beauty blog, I promise u, you won't regret it! :)

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete