Wednesday 15 January 2014

'This Is The Last Time'

As the title of this post suggests, this is the last time I can buy anything in the sale for the foreseeable future. For some reason this time round I have found so much stuff I have wanted before it hit the sale rack - so you have to buy it right? Is that just me - maybe?
 
I have been so excited to tell literally everyone about these, so of course I was going to show all of you.

 
These leather (and I'm talking 100% real leather - I can't quite believe it myself to be honest!) trousers I found in the H&M sale. I originally wanted these for Christmas but at £99.99 I was a bit apprehensive about spending that on any item of clothing - what if you don't wear them enough, what if you can't fit into them in a few months etc etc.
 
 
But then I find them in the sale ... reduced to £20 - I still can't believe I got a pair of real leather trousers for that price. What I love about these particular trousers is the ribbed effect around the knee - I think it makes them a bit different then just a plain pair of trousers.


 
 
 The trousers are just above the hips which I like and the two press studs remind me of the style of the American Apparel Riding Pants, and with the ribbed patches this just adds to the style of those particular trousers. They are also ankle grazing which I quite like and have a zip detail on each leg.

THE FINER DETAILS
 
 
 TOPSHOP GREEN FLUFFY JUMPER
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked this post - and if you would like to follow on GFC / Google+ and Pinterest and of course my blog if you haven't already.
(As a side note, I have found these still in the sale in H&M so definitely try them on if you find them!)
 
Love
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I really love your Buys. I have just one question, are those skaters true to size? I read in the reviews that they come up small :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am usually a size 5 and my feet do comfortably fit into them but I imagine it wouldn't have hurt going up to a size 6 - I hope that helps! And thanks for the follow on Google+!

      Sarah x

      Delete
    2. Thank You so much. That has been most helpful :) Looking forward to your new post!

      Delete