Tuesday 28 January 2014

'Little By Little'

 



 H&M SHEARLING CAMEL COLOURED JACKET £39.99
PRIMARK TURTLENECK £3.00
H&M SKIRT (VERY OLD)
 
I brought this lovely coat from H&M yesterday. The colour is lovely and it's a sort of suede material with lovely detailing including the buckle around the bottom and the (ridiculously warm) shearling lining. I love the length of it too - it's not to short or not too long.


 
The Primark turtleneck - well that was a bargain. It's grey, so it was sold at any price for me, but had been reduced to £3.00 - which doesn't make sense - why would they want to be getting rid of them! (This top and the jacket should still be in stock in-stores - I only brought them yesterday!)


 

 I'm thinking of making a Twitter account, so let me know if you would be interested in following me! Also if you would like to follow me on Google+ / GFC, Pinterest and Instagram which I regurlarly post on!
 
Thanks for Reading
and hope you enjoyed this post!
 
Love
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I love that skirt, its so gorg!
    Have you seen my fabulous Firmoo glasses?
    Check them out at lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay gorgeous doll! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather skirt and the turtle neck goes so well with it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. That coat is just fabulous. Love it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so warm! Thanks for commenting!

      Sarah x

      Delete