Tuesday 26 November 2013

'Wouldn't It Be Good To Be In Your Shoes'

Hi everyone,

So I thought I would let you know about a little purchase I made yesterday. I'm not really a shoe person but I saw these shoes and fell in love with them. Firstly, they are grey, so they were pretty much sold immediately, but they are also a suede like material, so I knew I had to have them.


Okay, brace yourself ... they are from Primark, just £15. I couldn't believe it. My friend has a pretty much identical pair she got from Zara which are probably triple the price of these. I have never brought a pair of Primark shoes before so I just hope they will last me for quite a while as I think they are perfect for all year round.
 

I would say they also have a 'Chelsea boot' like style to them with the bit of elasticated material at the sides and they have become so popular again I thought these would be a perfect substitute - I also think Chelsea boots look really 'manly' on me so I steer well clear of them now!

 
 

I really love the base of these shoes too. I think the fact you can see the grips from the front adds a little something to them - which I think makes them look a lot more expensive than they are. Also the grip on the base of the shoes will be perfect for those icy days and save the embarrassment of falling flat on my face!
 
 
The only thing I worry about is that the suede will scuff and mark, but I suppose they are from Primark so I can't imagine they will last forever, but I think at £15 you can't really expect too much. Although I have kept them on for a few hours just to see if they will hurt my feet and they haven't as of yet so fingers crossed!
 

I also think the heel on this is a perfect size. I am about average height so I don't really like high heels, but I think these give me a little bit of height and I think they will become my 'Christmas Shoes' as  they can be dressed up or down. They look lovely with tights and I think with a pair of black or grey skinny jeans they will look much more casual.

I hope you enjoyed this post; I was going to show them in an outfit post but I was too excited to show you all, and you know how quick things sell in Primark so I wanted to show you them ASAP so you could get a pair if you liked them. Don't say I never treat you!

Thanks for reading and another Blog Update will be here shortly (another month has gone by already!) and a few more beauty related items so will be posting again soon!
 
Love
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I love this boots!! So gorgeous, I love the colour - what a fab find :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for the comment, love your blog by the way :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. These are a great find, I can't believe they're only £15! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For £15 they are definitely worth it! Love them :)
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I also got a pair of boots from Primark and they're amazing quality! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete