Sunday 13 October 2013

Apparently it's 'All About Me' - Lipstick Review

Hello everyone,

Again, I have neglected my blog of posts this week but uni is starting to get VERY time consuming and organising a photoshoot in two weeks has become quite a difficult task I must admit. So, unfortunately my work has to come first, but I thought I would just do a quick post on a product that I have recently bought and am a little in love with.

I have never tried any of the Topshop lipsticks before but when I went in to my store near my uni the colours were AMAZING and of course I was drawn to the brightest (no, seriously it is SO bright) colour there was. I would like to introduce you to 'All About Me', possibly the most beautiful and yet scary lipstick I have ever come across.


I'm sure some of you may think this is hideous, and I hope some you, like me, love it, but are not brave enough to wear it. Well, I decided to give it a go ... and it's definitely a statement! I would pobably say it was more of an evening lipstick, simply because it is so bright, but what I love is the texture and look of the lipstick. It is a matte lipstick (which I love) and it has an amazing colour payoff (if all Topshop lipsticks are like this I will definitely be buying more of them!)

 
The image above does not give the colour any justice though, it is VERY bright, so if you are not confident with bright lip colours then I would steer well clear, but like me, if you love it, just give it a go! At £8, the price is pretty expensive, but I brought mine when they were offering 20% off for students so it was just over £6 which is a bit more reasonable, but if you are looking for a statement lipstick then this is worth the price tag!
 
Let me know if you like the lipstick or whether you think I'm crazy for buying it and let me know if you have tried it or any of Topshop's other colours.
 
Thanks for reading and leave some post suggestions below!
 
Love
Sarah
 

5 comments:

  1. This colour is lovely, you can't go wrong with a red lip x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would loooove to try out these lipsticks! Everyone is also talking about that shade in "Pillow Talk" as well, so I really am looking forward to getting some of them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop lipsticks, this is an amazing colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they look very bright, If you like it you should try the shade "Rio Rio", I adore it!! It's amazing!

    Giusy x

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very cute! Love it!! I have lots of colors like that, but I don't wear them often.. I don't know why :D

    http://needagap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete