Sunday 29 September 2013

Two Month Blog Update

Hi everyone,

So another month has past (I can't believe how quickly this month has gone) and what an exciting blog month it has been!

On my One Month Blog Update post (which you can see here) I had 5 followers of my blog and I was so happy that 5 people had actually taken the time to follow me. I had hoped that I would reach 10 followers by the end of this month, which would have been fantastic; but I didn't finish this month with 10, I finished it with 60 followers! Honestly, to me that is UNBELIEVABLE! I honestly never, ever thought I would ever have that many people following my blog, let alone in two months of starting it - it is so overwhelming.

All the comments you leave are so lovely too, they really have brought my confidence up in posting content. I'm more excited about seeing if one of you have commented rather than worrying if you won't like a post. My most read post this month is suprisingly my most recent, which was my Clinique High Impact Mascara Review (you can read it here), which I was really happy about as I wasn't sure it was detailed enough when I first uploaded it. One post which had a lot more views this month (which I was so happy about) was my Prom Post (you can read that here and a picture of the makeup I used is below). As I mentioned in my Another Liebster Award post, this was my favourite post as although it took forever, it was a mixture of fashion and makeup and as it was one of my first posts I can see how much my photography and my writing has developed (I hope you all think so too!).
 
 

This will be my 4th post of this month - not as many as I would have liked but I started uni two weeks ago so haven't done any shopping or had time to think and write many posts. I'm hopefully going to start a routine soon of trying to post when I have a day off, but I'm still trying to get used to starting uni so I can't say this will be straight away!
I also didn't post any outfit posts - which I wish I had. For some reason I don't seem to have the confidence to do it just yet, as I said in my last blog update it is a lot more personal than just talking about a new beauty product. I also thought I might have a chance to take outfit pictures before uni, but unfortunately I have still been in 'holiday mode' and not got up early enough - and trains don't wait for OOTD's!

So I think a little task for me is to start small and post just one outfit - it's not much but if you like it, it might bring my confidence up and it may be two by November!

Another lovely thing that happened this month was I got nominated for another 4 Liebster Awards! It is so nice to know that people like my blog enough to nominate me for an award and although I haven't had time to answer them all, I would like to thank you all for being so lovely and enjoying my blog. I'm going to leave their names and blogs below so if you haven't followed them, do so as their blogs are so cute and professional!

Hannah from NICE FUN STUFF
Kerry from Kerry's Habitat


So, this month has been very eventful, in terms of my life and my blog, and I'm sorry this post has been so long, but I hope you enjoyed reading it and let me know if you think I should carry these posts on - as I said I love reading your comments!

Thanks for reading and I would love to read your blog updates if you have done one, just let me know and I would love to take a look!
 
Love
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. I understand, I go to uni too and I don't have time at all! Anyway.. You deserve more than 60 followers! You're so nice :) I'm looking forward to see your ootd's!

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 50 followers! You deserve it :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great products,love the palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, lovely blog! Thanks for the follow, I'm following back!

    Giusy

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    I really love your blog :)
    Much Love
    http://c0yoteugly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's my birthday today so this is a lovely surprise!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  6. Sarah, I've just nominated you and your blog for the Versatile Blog Award!
    Check my blog for more information and good luck!

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it/2013/10/versatile-blogger-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Another lovely birthday surprise!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  7. Congrats on becoming so successful!! I completely understand how outfit pics seems so much more personal as I feel the same but I love reading OOTD posts, you should totally do one! :)

    Lulu xx

    http://luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I am determined to do an OOTD this month so thanks for giving me some encouragement

      Delete
  8. Great post! I love your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my latest post on my blog to check it out! :)

    www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. heyy
    I love your blog so I pointed him to the Versatile Blogger Awards confers there:
    http://heyslippers.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete