Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Best Blush Ever? Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review

So, I must begin with saying, blusher is like 'my thing'. I just love how it makes you look and truthfully, I feel like something is missing without having it on (I hope you feel like that too or understand what I mean!)
 
I know some bloggers have reviewed this already, but I brought the Sleek Rose Gold Blush a few months ago and haven't actually got round to reviewing it myself yet, and as I love it so much I thought it was about time!


I was actually recommended this by my sister, who loved it, and I hadn't heard about it online at the time, but I thought I would give it a go. I mean, at £4.49 you can't really go wrong can you?


On first impressions, the blush is so pigmented, it could easily be a high end product, and what I just love about it is that it looks a lovely pink on the cheeks, but from the side it acts like a sort of highlighter and catches the light beautifully. It does give off a certain shimmer, which I personally love, but if that's not what you're looking for in a blusher then I wouldn't say this is for you. I also feel it's perfect for both the day and the evening as it can just add a subtle shimmer and a lovely colour to the cheeks, or if more product is used it can also look perfect for the evening.


As you can see from the picture below, it also last for ages; I have had this for months and used it nearly everyday and it still looks like new! For the price of £4.49 that is just amazing, as I thought it would run out after a few weeks as it is so reasonably priced, but it's still going strong!



I also decided to wear the blush for my prom, which I have also done a post on, so please check that out if you have a minute!

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have tried this blush, your thoughts on it, and whether you would recommend any of Sleek's other blushes; I would love to try some more, I just hope they are all as good!


Buy online here: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/face/blusher/blush or at Superdrug

Love
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. It looks like a dupe for Nars Deep Throat, which I love. I have to check this out! Thanks for post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably much cheaper aswell! No problem, let me know if you try it yourself!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! That is so nice of you! It's nice to know people actually like reading my blog!

    Followed you on bloglovin!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Inspiration!!! LOve this!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this blush too. I was a bit apprehensive about wearing this because of the shimmer but as long as you're not too heavy handed it's great!

    Victoria

    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, i know the blush gives a lovely shimmer if you only use a little!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  5. Its a stunning blush, and because its got a slight shimmer you don't need an added highlight x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty blush - I've never tried Sleek blushes before, but after seeing how pigmented they are, I might have to! Also, have clever is your blog name? So witty - I love it xxxx

    living-the-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try them out! Im going to try more colours too :) Thank you! I love your blog too!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  7. I love this blush, I got it in the sleek face form kit which I have a review on on my blog:)
    www.rosydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete