Sunday 18 August 2013

Clinique Even Better Concealer

For me, concealer is the most important thing in my makeup bag. Not only do I have really dark circles under my eyes, which unfortunately I can't do anything about, but I also have spots that need some serious covering up. I've tried so many different concealers and although I have had my favourites over the years, I have finally found one that has so many uses I honestly don't think I will ever need to find another one.


The Clinique Even Better Concealer came into my life completely by chance. I wasn't looking for a new concealer, but when I was being advised on a new foundation the lady at the counter (who was actually very helpful) suggested I try this concealer. I hadn't got high hopes if I'm honest (I usually pick my concealers after a lot of research, reading blogs etc) as I am very picky when it comes to concealers, but as the lady had already taken my makeup off I thought I would give it a try.

 
When I looked at the difference in the mirror, I literally couldn't believe it. My skin looked flawless (and trust me it hasn't looked spot-free for a while now) and it had covered the bags under my eyes aswell! So let's face it, I couldn't not have one as it made me look like a different person! But of course, knowing my luck they didn't have it in my shade anywhere, not online or in any of my local stores. But finally, a few weeks later, I found one!
 
 
The concealer itself is quite thick and does take a bit of blending, but when put on before foundation it makes my skin look flawless. It is quite pricey at £18, but it should last a long time - and anyway I haven't found a concealer this good in...well, ever! I'm surprised I haven't heard it mentioned on anyone's blog already! It can also be used for people with Very Dry to Combination Oily Skin (Clinique Skin Type 1,2,3) so it is perfect for most skin types.
 

 
 
And if that's not enough, it also is 100% Fragrance Free with Vitamin C, covers dark spots, and makes skin look brighter and more even-toned. As you can tell, I love this product. If you suffer with under eyes bags or blemishes (or both like me) this product is amazing, and I would love someone to find this product if they were looking for something to help their skin look flawless.
 
Thanks for reading and I will leave the link to the concealer below.
 
Love
Sarah






4 comments:

  1. SUCH A GOOD READ. Yes, like you I have really bad dark under eye and few scars on my face >< Sometimes I'm so embarrass just going out bare faced :/ Maybe I should invest in this! Do they have in other darker shades? :)

    xx
    Emery
    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know exactly how you feel :) thanks for the follow! And yes it comes in about 13 shades and they will match it in the store for you :) it's worth the investment and really works!
      Thanks
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Wow, I have been trying to look for the perfect concealer and I think this review has just sold me! I will have to go to a Clinique counter and get colour matched :)

    Lulu xx

    http://luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad this has helped! If you ask for a sample they may give you one to try so you can see if you like it as much as me!

      Thanks for the follow!
      Sarah x

      Delete