Tuesday 27 August 2013

Alien by Thierry Mugler Perfume Review

Hi everyone,

I thought I would finally get round to reviewing what I now call my favourite ever perfume, but please bear with me as I'm not used to describing scents! If I'm honest, I've never been a huge perfume fan as unfortunately perfume never seems to last very long on my skin. But having tried Alien, it has completely converted me, and I'm interested in trying different scents and seeing what suits me and my skin.

I was initially given a tester of it, and decided to give it a try. The first time I wore it I noticed how long it lasted, and people even commented on it, asking what perfume I was wearing, something which has never happened to me before.


As well as the lovely smell, the packaging is attractive too. The bottle is really unusual, and as I got the smaller size, it fits perfectly in my handbag. In terms of the scent, it is quite powerful, and one spray can literally fill a whole room, but I personally don't feel it is too overpowering. It is described as a floral fragrance with hints of jasmine, and I find it's perfect for wearing in the evening, but I still love wearing it in the day, especially as it doesn't need to be topped up and can last for hours.

The size I brought was the 30ml Eau de Parfum which generally costs around £40-£45 in the UK and is about £10 more than the Eau de Toilette. They can also be brought in special refillable bottles, but I would suggest trying the fragrance first as it is an expensive mistake to make if you don't like it!

 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope it helps if you were unsure of whether to try it. Obviously perfume is a very personal thing, so I would definitely try before you buy! Let me know what you think about this perfume if you have tried it and whether you would re-purchase - I know I will! I will leave the link to the cheapest place to buy it online if you are interested.

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum 30ml Link: http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6077&ref=76&utm_source=googlesPLA&utm_medium=PPC&gclid=CMO0w-6enrkCFQ_LtAodfQwAaQ

Love
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!! Id like to nominate you for a Liebster Award! details on my blog!
    Love Emily x
    Handfulofemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete