Tuesday 30 July 2013

Topshop "Arabel2" Boots

 
 
I've had my eyes on these boots for a LONG time, but whenever I have checked online or in-store they have either been sold out or seem to have never existed.
 
But on a recent trip to my local Topshop I found them in the 'Last Chance To Buy' section, and yes, they were actually in my size! Once I had finally got my hands on them I couldn't leave the store without them, so I needed to justify spending £70 on them (£63 with student discount).
 
Firstly they are 100% leather according to the Topshop website - which makes the price seem slightly more reasonable. I love the buckle detail on both the side of the boot and around the ankle - it gives the boot a tougher look but not too tough that they can't be worn in winter or summer. The cut-out detail on either side of the boot balances out the toughness of the buckle and chunky heel to make it a bit more feminine and versatile to wear with pretty summer dresses.
 
And if that wasn't enough, they are very comfortable and the heel (being only a couple of inches) makes them useful for wearing on even the busiest days.
 
If you can find a pair of these boots, I would snap them up as they will be so useful with so many outfits, and if a pair of boots can be worn in both summer and winter, you know you're on to a winner!
 

Love

 Sarah




 


No comments:

Post a Comment